For a detailed look at the investment criteria for our portfolio companies, click here.
In 2019 we continued to build a team of collaborative, drive and intelligent individuals.
– Conor McCarthy joins Shorehill as a Senior Associate after completing his MBA at UCLA. He previously served as an Investment Banking Analyst and Associate Director at UBS Securities.
– Dan Klawitter joins us as an Associate from Cleary Gull where he was an Investment Banking Analyst. Dan previously served as an Analyst at both Bridgewood Advisors and Briggs & Stratton.
For a full profile of the Shorehill team, click here.
– We have a team of 50 Executive Advisors with a significant breadth of experience across the industrial landscape.
– Shorehill Capital uses this network of advisors to enhance our investment origination efforts, enlighten our investment evaluation processes, and improve our effectiveness in driving investment management results at portfolio companies.
– We believe this team of leaders provides Shorehill with a unique perspective and enables us to bring domain-specific knowledge to the opportunities we evaluate and the investments we make.
– We will continue to expand the program to include other accomplished executives, and we invite you to reach out to Rob Hogan with introductions to potential Executive Advisors.
– We are proud to have been selected in 2019 by Inc. as one of the Top 50 Founder-Friendly Private Equity Firms
– Shorehill Capital is one of only five PE firms on the Inc. list that targets lower middle-market industrial opportunities with a fund size of less than $300 mm.
Shorehill is a Chicago-based private equity firm focused on making control equity investments in North American engineered industrial product, industrial service and value-added distribution companies with enterprise values up to $150 million. Shorehill seeks opportunities where its experience, network and investment management approach can have a significant impact on investment performance. The Shorehill partners have a 30-year track record of helping middle market companies achieve increased growth and improved operational performance through a structured investment management plan. For additional information, please visit www.ShorehillCapital.com.